Saturday, August 11, 2012

Time has been flying

I just have to say, time has been flying by for the beginning of this deployment! I don't want to jinx it but seriously I can't believe it. My kids have kept me busy and distracted and it's great.

I thought staying home would make time drag but I love it. Extra time with my kids, making little crafts and reading books. The little things are great and can't forget trying to capture all the special moments for Daddy. That is a hard thing to do because everything seems special and I just keep taking pictures lol.
The hardest thing on me has prob been my 2 year old and how she has taken the deployment. She doesn't know what is going on, but Daddy is not here and she asks questions, shows her emotions and has had a lot of tantrums. I guess I can't blame her, if I could I would just stop everything and scream and cry with the way I feel sometimes!

It's been a challenge and I know it's going to continue to be, I am ready for it! I know it will all be worth it when my Soldier is back in my arms and playing with the kids in the yard! Can't wait! Next Summer will be here before we know it! Until then...staying strong and growing stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment