Thursday, June 28, 2012

And now the waiting game

Ok so I got my "last" phone call yesterday.  I thought I had gotten it on Saturday lol but I guess not. 
Being he doesn't have his phone, and his internet time had run out for the month there was a very little chance I would of heard from him again after Saturday.  I guess he missed us and wanted to call one last time, he talked to his whole family, minus his sister who had just left for new  york that afternoon.  We gave him her number so he could call her. 

Now, is the time where it is all uncertain on when I'm going to talk to him next, which sucks.  I guess I should be used to it but it still gets to me.  I don't wanna be a mess, but I probably will, I am going to try and keep extra busy these next couple weeks. I am hoping it won't be over 2 weeks but you never know.  It's becoming so much more realistic, and I can only hope that these next 10-11 months will go as fast as the first one did!

Abbey is adjusting ok, I guess when we have skyped with him the last couple times, the video quality was WAY crappy, which sucked but was even worse for Abbey who doesn't understand why "daddy freezes" She was upset when it cut in and out and started to yell at the computer.  And of course poor Anders, well he doesn't know whats going on AT ALL, which is probably a good thing.  My worse fear about him is for him not to know his Daddy when Zack comes home.  He's been so good around Zack's brothers and Dad so hopefully he won't have a problem but I guess I am the only one that ever gets him from his bed at night and I don't want him to be "scared" if Zack comes to do it in a year.  I know I know a year away, and who knows what is going to happen.  Abbey knows who daddy is and loves skyping I just worry about that. 

So, now everytime Abbey asks, is Daddy online, I have to tell her no sweetie he's not.  We will have to keep distracted until we get that phone call, which I hope happens so I do'nt have to drive myself insane on the computer ALL day EVERY day!  lol.  (oh wait I am pretty much online all day) haha jk.  I just have to wait and be EXTREMELY happy when I do get that call!  ( I better not miss the dang thing!)

So today was DAY 1 of WAITING thats all

No comments:

Post a Comment